We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information provided is securely stored either on our servers or with our business partners and other organizations and individuals with which we have established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. The primary purpose of sharing information is to better the services provided by us. Information will also be used to improve our sales, marketing and business development efforts.
The Policy describes how your Personal Information is collected, used, and shared when you visit our Site or make a purchase from Schill Landscaping & Lawn Care Services, Inc. ("Schill"). This Policy also outlines your rights in respect to your Personal Information. Schill is committed to protecting your privacy and will make every effort to protect your information.
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. This Policy is effective as of November 2019. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. By using the Site or making purchases from Schill, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
1. Data Collected
If you access our Site, we automatically collect and store the following:
We may also collect the following:
The above information is collectively referred to as your "Personal Information."
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
Device information is Personal Information as defined by data privacy laws.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, e-mail address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information" and it, too, is Personal Information as defined by data privacy laws.
2. Use of Information.
We use the information collected to operate our business and provide you with offerings, which includes using the information to improve our offerings and personalize your experience. We also may use the information:
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Security. We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information. The primary purpose of sharing information is to better the services provided by us. Information will also be used to improve our sales, marketing and business development efforts. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Behavioral Advertising. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
6. Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. Your Rights. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe to the United States.
8. Data Retention. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
10. Contact Us. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Schill Landscaping & Lawn Care Services, Inc.
5000 Mills Industrial Parkway
North Ridgeville, OH 44039-1971