Our business continues to expand, and we are looking for a Landscape Enhancement Foreman to join our team and serve our commercial clients.
As a Landscape Enhancement Foreman, here’s what you’ll do:
- Execute projects such as hardscapes, outdoor lighting, and landscape/lawn installations from a landscape plan
- Manage the entire scope of our projects, including job layout, materials, and submitting required paperwork
- Use various equipment including skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, brick saws, transits, and various hand tools
- Drive a commercial vehicle and pull a trailer
- Manage, effectively communicate with, and develop your crew
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our customers
- Snow removal during the winter
What will it take to be successful in this position?
- This is a leadership position – we are looking for self-starters with the ability to motivate others!
- Two years’ experience in landscape enhancement, LIC certification or a degree in horticulture
- Strong plant knowledge – the ability to identify plants and understand growing conditions
- The ability to read and execute from drawings
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record (CDL not required)
- Attention to detail and a great work ethic
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Interested in joining the Schill team? Apply using the form below: