This is a full-time, year-round postion.
As an Enhancement Operations Manager, here’s what you’ll do:
- Execute projects such as hardscapes, outdoor lighting, and landscape/lawn installations from a landscape plan
- Plan and schedule crews for weekly landscape enhancement projects
- Manage the entire scope of our projects, including job layout, materials, submitting required paperwork, managing hours and profitability of crew services
- Hire, train, and conduct performance reviews for crew members
- Ensure safe practices are being followed by crew members and conduct safety audits
- Use various equipment including skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, brick saws, transits, and various hand tools
- Drive a commercial vehicle and pull a trailer
- Manage, effectively communicate with, and develop your crew
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our customers
- Supervise a snow zone during the winter – manage crews, location, and quality control
What will it take to be successful in this position?
- This is a leadership position – we are looking for self-starters with the ability to motivate others!
- Two years’ supervisory experience in landscape enhancement
- LIC certification or a degree in horticulture preferred
- Strong plant knowledge – the ability to identify plants and understand growing conditions
- The ability to read and execute from drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record (CDL not required)
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a great work ethic
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Interested in joining becoming an Enhancement Operations Manager? Apply below NOW!