Our business continues to expand, and we are looking for Enhancement Crew Members to join our team and serve our commercial clients.
As a Landscape Enhancement Crew Member, here’s what you’ll do:
- Plant, lay sod, trim, prune
- Hardscape projects and outdoor lighting
- Landscape and lawn installations
- Use various equipment including skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, brick saws, transits, and various hand tools
- Snow removal during the winter
What will it take to be successful in this position?
- A positive attitude and ability work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic and excellent attendance
- An aptitude for using equipment such as a skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, and brick saws, transits and other hand tools
- Plant knowledge – the ability to identify plants and understand growing conditions
- The ability to read and execute from drawings
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.