Our business continues to expand and we are looking for Maintenance Crew Members to join our team and serve our commercial clients.
As a Maintenance Crew Member, here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide landscape maintenance and cleanup on our client’s properties
- Use machinery such as string trimmers, blowers, and commercial mowers
- Snow removal during the winter
What will it take to be successful in this position?
- A positive attitude and ability work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic and excellent attendance
- An aptitude for using equipment such string trimmers, blowers, and commercial mowers
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Apply TODAY using the form below!