As a Client Care Specialist, here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and facilitate open lines of communication via e-mail, phone or face to face.
- Perform site visits, site evaluations, and formal meetings with our clients to ensure a high level of quality and service.
- Prepare estimates and proposals for presentation to clients and potential clients.
- Present enhancement ideas to existing clients, maximizing sales opportunities, and improving our client’s properties.
- Educate clients on current landscaping trends and practices.
- Assist in resolving issues, problems or concerns with our clients, expedite client service when needed.
- Develop strong relationships with Schill team members to ensure that customer service and production teams are coordinated on serving the needs of our clients.
- Supervise a snow zone during the winter – manage crews, location, and quality control
What will it take to be successful in this position?
- A degree in landscape management, horticulture, or equivalent experience in property management or a customer service related field.
- 5 years’ experience in the landscape management field. ASCA, CSP, and Landscape Industry Certification preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and other CRM systems.
- An expert knowledge of landscape maintenance programs, knowledge of plant material and installation standards.
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with co-workers and clients. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Strong project management and customer relationship skills
- A positive attitude and a knack for working in a cooperative team environment.
- Must be extremely motivated and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing personality.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.