Reports to: VP of Finance
Schill Grounds Management is looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. Qualified candidate will report directly to the VP of Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, balancing department budgets, invoicing clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and maintaining our financial position using the company ERP system and QuickBooks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable processing and monthly reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable processing and monthly reconciliation
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices weekly.
- Process Bi-weekly payroll
- Enter supplier invoices ensuring proper coding, approvals and document matching
- Contact/interact with suppliers/customers and internal departments for issue resolution
- Post Cash on daily basis.
- Post and Reconcile credit card accounts ensuring proper classification/documentation
- Assist in preparation of month-end accruals and develop supporting documentation
- Assist in various non-accounting projects/admin tasks
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations.
- Demonstrate discretion with confidential information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and Power Point
- QuickBooks proficiency a must
- Ability to multi task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal staff as well as outside clients
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Professional phone etiquette
- 3+ years professional accounting experience
- Drug Free Workplace and Background Check Required
Salary: $15-$18 per hour.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vacation & Holidays, Bonuses, 401k
Send Cover Letter, Updated Resume, and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org