Our business continues to expand, and we are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as primary recruiting contact, conducting phone screenings, sending recruiting emails, and following up with candidates.
- Handle the pre-employment process including extending offer letters, assigning pre-employment training, scheduling new hire orientations, performing background checks, and completing drug screens.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process including conducting new hire orientations and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Responsible for working closely with payroll to ensure new hire information, terminations, status changes, tax withholding, benefit deductions, etc. are properly communicated and entered.
- Responsible for administering the benefits program and servicing as the day-to-day contact for eligible employees. This includes tracking eligibility, conducting benefit meetings, checking for accuracy on benefit forms, benefit enrollment, ensuring accuracy on invoices, initiating COBRA notices, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate personnel and medical files for all employees and contractors, in compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations. Ensure that all files and records are always survey-ready
- Maintain training records, schedule training where appropriate, and follow-up to ensure training completion.
- Actively participate, coordinate and assist in employee recognition programs and events.
Additional Responsibilities: Will be required to travel to our Middleburg Heights, Ohio location as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills essential.
- College, or high school diploma with equivalent years of experience in Human Resources or Customer Service preferred.
- Must be able to handle a multiplicity of routine tasks, moving swiftly from one to another, following specific instructions carefully and general instructions completely.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is a must.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills a must.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Interested in joining the Schill team? Apply using the form below: