Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced Landscape Installation Supervisor to assist us with our landscape installation projects for both residential communities and commercial clients. This is a full-time position that also requires participation in providing snow and ice management services during the winter.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, professional training and more.
Must have the ability to perform, and experience with, the following job functions:
- Sequencing jobs from start to finish
- Ability to read and execute from a landscape plan
- Safe operation of the following types of equipment: Skid Steer, Mini Excavator, and driving with a Truck and Trailer
- Executes timely servicing of enhancements and installation projects while maintaining quality
- Strong plant identification skills
- Complete and submit required documentation for completed work
- Ability to communicate well with customers to maintain long-term relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate the project objectives to your production team
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- 2 years experience or horticultural degree preferred
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds consistently
- Must consent to a criminal and motor vehicle background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL a plus, but not required)