Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced Landscape Enhancement Foreman to run landscape installation projects for both commercial clients and HOA/Condo associations.
This is a full-time position with competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, professional training and more.
- Execute projects from a landscape plan. Projects may include:
- Retaining walls
- Water features
- Planting/sod laying/fertilization/mowing/trimming/pruning
- Responsible for entire scope of projects:
- Layout of the job
- Materials management
- Project completion
- Submission of required paperwork
- Use of various equipment including skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, brick saws, and various hand tools
- Drive commercial vehicles and pull a trailer
- Manage crew and effectively communicate project objectives
- Effectively communicate with customers and build/maintain long-term relationships
- 2 years experience in landscape enhancement or horticultural degree
- Strong plant identification skills
- Valid driver’s license (CDL not required)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds consistently
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Schill Grounds Management, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schill Grounds Management, Inc. is an Equal employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.