REPORTS TO: FOREMAN
Works with Schill Grounds Management’s award-winning landscape professionals to ensure basic daily maintenance needs are being completed on each job site and client expectations are being met or exceeded.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide care for client properties throughout Northeast Ohio
- Follow direction from foreman/operations manager
- Work independently if needed and complete task in a timely manner
- Use machinery such as weed eaters, blowers and commercial mowers
- Adhere to SGM standards and policies regarding attendance, attire, safety and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability work in a team environment
- Proficient use of machinery such as weed eaters, blowers and commercial mowers
- Green industry experience preferred (but training will be provided)
- Willingness to work long days and the occasional Saturday
Earn a signing bonus of up to $500 after 60 days of employment!
Apply TODAY using the form below!