Reports to: Branch Manager
To manage customer relationships, landscape/enhancement budgets and zones for snow and ice removal. Responsible for selling enhancements and landscape management services to new and current customers and renewing 90% + of contract base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage daily customer relationships to ensure continuous sales growth and excellent customer service
- Responsible for answering questions to customers that relate to various topics of landscape management, snow removal, and enhancements
- Responsible for marketing and promoting various services and products to new and existing customers
- Plans, design, and price a landscape service with the ultimate goal of selling it to new and existing customers
- Meets individual annual enhancement sales goals of 25% of contract base and renewals of + 90%
- Manage, monitor, and analyze the financial performance of landscape and enhancement projects to ensure timeliness, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Makes recommendations that influence employee’s hiring, firing, promotions, and other employment decisions.
- Conducts coaching and development of Operations Managers as it pertains to Quality.
- Responsible for inspecting properties and ensuring that quality is met at all times
- Ability and knowledge to identify various plants, shrubs, and other herbaceous plants as well as weeds, pests, insects, diseases, moss, and plant disorders to be able to answer customer’s questions on a daily basis
- Works with Ops Manager to follow up on damage repairs of customer and company property, vehicles, equipment, and machinery while monitoring cost and efficiency
- Perform snow removal duties during snow season while ensuring proper safety procedures
- Comply with company safety policy at all times and ensures that all maintenance, installation, and snow removal tools are used according to company safety policy and manufacturers recommendations while ensuring that crew members follow same procedures at all times
- Maintain continuous communication with internal and external contacts and participates in operations meetings and other companywide initiatives as needed
- Responsible for operating and maintaining vehicles and equipment while following safety and operator’s manual guidelines
- Manage necessary documentation such as accident reports, employee related documents, sales, and others as needed